August 27, 2019
10:00 AM Pacific Time
Clickstreams and digital interaction data offer an abundance of insights that can help drive user engagement or detect problems. Many enterprises use Apache Druid to analyze customer digital events at scale - from digital marketing to gaming interactions, video analysis, and user behavior for online products. It can be used to help with funnel analysis, retention and churn prediction, shopping cart abandonment and much more.
In this webinar, Jon King, real-time data expert and author of the book Operationalizing the Data Lake, will discuss.
- The current state of clickstream analytics solutions.
- The challenges of performing real-time exploratory analytics at scale.
- How Druid’s architecture and unique capabilities, such as roll-ups and data sketches, solve these problems.
- Use cases in production today across a number of industries.
- Demonstrate funnel analysis using Druid.