Apache Druid® is designed for workflows where fast ad-hoc analytics, instant data visibility, or supporting high concurrency is essential. Druid is often used to power UIs where an interactive, consistent user experience is desired.
In this workshop, you will learn how to build a data application with Imply Polaris, built from Apache Druid and delivered as a fully-managed DBaaS. By exploring the key concepts and components of Imply Polaris in this workshop, you can now build data applications that are interactive, highly scalable, real-time, and cost-effective.
- Get started with Imply Polaris
- Ingest data
- Create a data cube
- Rollup Data
- Using Joins
- Analyze your data
Who should attend
- Developers who want to learn Imply from scratch to production
- Developers who want to build data applications.
- Developers who are exploring a high-performing real-time analytics database
- Developers who are exploring databases that can handle real-time data with analytical capabilities
- Sign up your Imply Polaris 30-day trial at https://imply.io/polaris-signup